PEERLESS SUNSET Archtop Hollowbody Electrtic Guitar w case
This guitar is in excellent condition!! No problems whatsoever and looks almost new! Sounds even better!
Epiphone revives the prestige of its 1930s guitars with the new Masterbilt Acoustic Series. These new flat-top guitars feature solid wood construction and a distinctive 1930s-style "offset notch" peghead shape with historic Epiphone script logo and mother-of-pearl "stickpin" inlay.
The Epiphone DR-500R is the ultimate marriage of tone woods. A solid Sitka spruce top and premium-grade rosewood back and sides produce the classic dreadnought sound. The DR-500R makes a player feel just like it sounds - rich and powerful.With classic dreadnought dimensions, the DR-500R blankets a room with deep, rich and rounded tones.
The beautiful grain of the DR-500R's woods is enhanced with a natural satin or vintage-style shaded finish. The dreadnought and fingerstyle models have full-body abalone binding, tapered dovetail neck joints glued with hot hide glue.
Epiphone DR-500R Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Body Type: Dreadnought
- Finish: Natural Satin
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Tuning Machines: Open-gear Grover tuners
- Bridge: Reverse belly
Matt's Music Center
35 Pleasant St
Weymouth MA 02190 USA
Fender Custom Shop Dealer
6 months 0% Financing Available
Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
853 total views, 1 so far today
- 1938 Epiphone Zenith Vintage Acoustic Archtop Guitar
- 1951 Epiphone Zenith 16″ Arch Top Jazz Acoustic Guitar Gibson Tuners W/case Xlnt
- Epiphone Masterbilt Ef-500rcce Fingerstyle Acoustic-elec Guitar Gloss Gold
- Gorgeous 1965 Epiphone Ft-79 Texan Gibson Made – Kalamazoo, Mich. Factory
- Epiphone Aj200sce Acoustic Guitar W/ Custom Set Up, Sounds Clear Plays Amazing