Epiphone Ultra III Midnight Ebony Marshall MG FX 50 Amp Fishman Mini AND MORE
A 1963 Epiphone Cortez Acoustic Flat Top comes with a new black and tan hard shell plush-lined case. The Cortez line was so named in 1958 and this one has a 14 1/4" wide Mahogany Back & Side, 24 3/4" scale, Solid Sunburst Spruce Top.
This Gibson USA made instrument built in their Kalamazoo plant features a solid spruce top with nicely grained mahogany back and sides - one piece mahogany neck and Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. This small bodied acoustic guitar has no breaks or cracks. It does suffer wear including checking, dents and dings from years of song writing and gigs. The mark on the body received a wood putty patch and nail polish overcoat. The original Sunburst finish has faded to a nice tobacco color.
The original plastic bridge with ceramic saddle was professionally upgraded with a nice rosewood bridge and saddle for superior improvement in sound and is a better bridge as in the earlier Gibson style. The stout neck profile is comfortable to play and it produces a nice sound with great low action up and down the neck.
This great old Epiphone with its new plush-lined case with its wonderful old wood sound would be a bargain at $1,200 - but the reserve is much lower.
1242 total views, 1 so far today
- 1938 Epiphone Zenith Vintage Acoustic Archtop Guitar
- 1951 Epiphone Zenith 16″ Arch Top Jazz Acoustic Guitar Gibson Tuners W/case Xlnt
- Epiphone Masterbilt Ef-500rcce Fingerstyle Acoustic-elec Guitar Gloss Gold
- Gorgeous 1965 Epiphone Ft-79 Texan Gibson Made – Kalamazoo, Mich. Factory
- Epiphone Aj200sce Acoustic Guitar W/ Custom Set Up, Sounds Clear Plays Amazing